Just a quick reminder that the first in a two-part series of Intellectual Property Workshops for Small Businesses and Start-Ups will be presented this Wednesday, March 28, 2018, at the Picknelly Center in Holyoke, MA.
The workshops consist of presentations which form an introduction to Intellectual Property for your business, as well as providing a close setting for discussions, including an opportunity to ask the attorney any questions that you may have.
The first workshop will cover:
- What is IP?
- Why should Your Business care about IP?
- What is a Trademark?
- How do you Apply for a Trademark?
- What is Trade Dress?
- How do you Protect Trade Dress?
- What is a Copyright?
- What does Copyright Protect?
- How do you Apply for a Copyright?
- Do you Need a Copyright?